This company have played me around for over 1 year and 5 months they complete one task of website and than go back and delete the other weeks work ,so this means you never get to see any work completed more days going back on emails running after the team in india and uk. (you will get tied.). The team in the uk are very rude and have no customer care skills at all .(mark eden is very rude )needs customer care skills.

They also made my logo from fortolia images which is against the law to take someone elses artistic images and than create a logo design.i would of got sued from the airtist for copywright infridgement for using there images you cant use someone elses work which is illegle or unless you ask for agreement.i have now paid for the trademark and wasted my money which they not refunding.

This company will waste your time and money,stay clear as this company has made me lose alot of business contacts and friends.

Product or Service Mentioned: Webcreationuk Logo Design.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 29, 2016.

Comments

Same story also. Aweful bunch of amateurs that know how to charge and do not deliver.

Paid way over the odds for a small website that took 3 months to go live from the initial contact. Communication terrible and the web designer would only communicate by email, and everything he communicated with was in website technical jargon that I didn’t understand. If I understood that *** he was giving me I’d be building my own site and not having to deal with this bunch.

I’ve now had the site moved and rebuilt by a small local firm to me who are now hosting it with emails that now work and can be sent by my mobile devices very easily. Do not use these half wits!!!

awful company. Take money, deliver nothing then try to bribe you when you write a bad review!!! STAY VERY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY

London, England, United Kingdom #1202460

same problem the company were awful